Welcome to Leander City Parks!
Click Here for City Parks Map
For your safety and enjoyment please abide by the following rules (City of Leander Ordinance No. 05-036-01).
For permits or information call Parks & Recreation at 512.528.9909.
For emergencies call “911”.
You are Welcome
- To enjoy the park and use the facilities for their intended purposes between the hours of 6 am and 10 pm daily (Curfew in effect 10:01 pm to 5:59 am daily)
- To deposit waste in the receptacles provided
- To walk your pet on a leash and to clean up your pet’s waste
Facility Reservations & Rentals
- Some facilities may be rented and reserved for activities or events
- Rental fees are established by Ordinance by the City Council
Swimming Pools & WaterPlayScapes
- Children under 12 years can only be admitted to a pool if they are accompanied by an adult. Exceptions will be made when taking swimming lessons from a proven and competent person authorized by the City
- Children under 7 years using a waterplayscape must be accompanied by a parent or a competent person responsible for the child’s safety and conduct
Permits are Required
- For exhibits, dramatic performances, plays, motion pictures, radio or TV broadcasts, fairs, circus, petting zoos, or musical events
- For public meetings, assemblies, parades, ceremonies, speeches, political meetings or other gatherings involving 100 or more people
- For activities using amplified sound
- To sell, offer or solicit goods or merchandise
- To post or affix printed or written matter, sample or device
- To distribute printed or written matter advertising or providing information about a business, commodity, service, product or other commercial activity
- Alcohol consumption, possession or sale
- Use of glass containers
§ Defacing, displacing, damaging, or removing park property
§ Dumping or disposing of trash, garbage or brush not generated by park use
- Collecting firewood
- Lighting, building or maintaining fires except in designated grills or fire rings
- Indecent acts, cursing or swearing
- Possessing or discharging a gun, bow & arrow, air or gas weapon, paintball gun or marker, or any instrument with a propelling force, spring, air or gas
- Operation or use of any type of motor vehicle, motor assisted scooter or skateboard, including, but not limited to motorcycles, motorbikes and mini-bikes on any trail, sidewalk or park area not dedicated for such use
- Preventing, disturbing or interfering with other persons occupying an area or participating in a lawful park activity
- Hitting or striking golf balls except in areas designated for that purpose
- Riding animals except in areas designated for that purpose
- Wading or swimming in areas other than pools and waterplayscapes except in areas designated for that purpose
- Walking or bringing any animal into a park without a leash except in a designated leash-free area
- Overnight camping
- Capturing, trapping, hunting, molesting or injuring wild or domestic animals
§ Ride bicycles or place obstacles or other modifications in skate parks
Penalty for Violations
Violators of any provision of the Ordinance shall be subject to removal from the park and a fine of up to $500 for each day the violation exists
Click Here for a printable copy of the Park Rules and Regulations.
Find us on Facebook. Just click the Icon!